Bell peppers come in different colors such as green, orange, purple, red, and yellow and are sweet, not spicy.
- Great for your skin and immunity because of large amounts of vitamins A, C & E
- Contains vitamin B-6 which aids in keeping your nervous system and immune system healthy.
- Rinse peppers under running water.
- Pay attention to crevices.
- Gently scrub with vegetable brush any dirt or residue.
- Remove seeds before eating
- Stuff peppers with beans, brown rice, and vegetables.
- Put diced peppers in your scrambled eggs.
- Slice peppers and enjoy with your favorite dip.
- Add pepper rings to your pizza
- Wash your peppers just before you eat them to keep them fresh.
- Whole peppers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Cut peppers can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Place peppers in a freezer bag or container and store in the freezer to keep it longer.