Black bean soup
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10-ounce can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cubes chicken bouillion, dissolved in 2 cups warm water
- 1 15-ounce can corn or creamed corn
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a large stockpot or saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2. Stir to mix thoroughly and heat on the stovetop on medium until heated through. About 30 minutes.
3. Stir frequently and adjust heat so soup does not stick to the bottom or burn.
4. Serve at once. Refrigerate leftovers.