- 1 egg
- Chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa to taste
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
1. Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat. In a separate bowl, whisk egg (add water or milk to taste).
2. Cook onion in oil until translucent, add egg, salt and pepper and cook while stirring until egg is set.
3. Meanwhile, lay tortilla on a large plate. When egg is cooked, spoon it onto the tortilla along the middle. Sprinkle with cheese and add salsa to taste.
4. Roll into a burrito to serve: Fold up the lower edge of the tortilla, fold one side over the egg then fold the other side on top.