1/4 cup canned or leftover chicken, shredded
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 or 2 whole wheat tortillas
1. Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat.
2. Add chicken and cook until heated through.
3. While chicken is cooking, place one tortilla on a large plate, sprinkle 1/8 cup cheese over 1/2 the tortilla or the whole tortilla if using 2.
4. Spread chicken over the cheese, sprinkle the remaining cheese over the chicken.
5. Fold the tortilla over the filled 1/2 (or place the whole 2nd tortilla on top). Place the filled tortilla in the fry pan and heat on medium heat until the cheese begins to melt. Flip over and heat through (about 30 seconds).