1 cup strawberries, diced
1 banana, diced
1 kiwi, peeled and diced
1 apple, cored and diced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Rinse fruit.
2. Peel kiwi and banana. Remove strawberry stems.
3. Dice fruit.
4. Combine fruit and lemon juice in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
5. Stir in sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Mix well.
6. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Sugar may be omitted.
- Fruits can be fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Use a variety of fruits in season.
- Serve with baked tortillas sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or with graham crackers.