Mini Salmon Loaves
1 cup canned salmon
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon dried onion, minced
3 tablespoons whole-wheat bread
Crumbs (about ¾ slice bread)
½ teaspoon dill weed, dried
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Placed salmon in a medium bowl.
3. Mash salmon with a fork to mix in skin and bones and to break salmon into smaller pieces.
4. Add egg, milk, onion, bread crumbs and any optional seasonings. Mix well.
5. Divide salmon mixture into 6 even portions (about 1 ¾ oz each).
6. Shape into a small loaf about 1” x 2” x ½”, and place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes. Heat to 160 degrees.
- Form into patties and cook in a skillet or electric frying pan.
- Serve on a bun for a delicious fish sandwich.