- 4 cubes chicken bouillion, dissolved in 4 cups warm water
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 15-ounce cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 8-ounce can sliced carrots, drained
- Spices: 1 tsp. dried oregano, 1 tsp. black pepper, 2 tsp. dried parsley, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder
- 8 ounces pasta, uncooked
1. In a large stockpot or saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the pasta.
2. Heat on the stovetop on medium, stirring occasionally, until heated through. About 15 minutes.
3. Add the pasta and simmer, uncovered 9-12 minutes.
4. Serve at once. Refrigerate leftovers.