Potato Beef Casserole
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/2 pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 5 potatoes (or 1 package hash browns)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 ounces)
- 5 ounces water
1. Peel onion and dice into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Cook ground beef and onions in a skillet until the meat is browned. Drain of fat.
3. Add mushroom soup and 1/2 can water.
4. Use a brush to scrub potatoes under cold running water. Slice potatoes into 1/2-inch thick pieces and places in the bottom of a casserole dish.
5. Spread meat and soup mixture over potatoes.
6. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender and casserole is bubbly and browned.