Time to make
Time to make:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (cored, seeded and chopped )
- 2 jalapeño peppers (seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic ( finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder )
- 1 can corn
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- salt and pepper (to taste, optional)
- 1 can kidney beans (Can choose other beans if desired.)
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, jalapenos, corn, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add turkey and cook until browned.
4. Add tomatoes, pumpkin, water, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium low then add beans.
6. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes more.
7. Ladle chili into bowls and serve.
Overall Rating Placeholder
Amount per serving
There are no comments, yet.