Pumpkin pie pudding
1 small package (about 3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 12-ounce can evaporated skim milk
1 15-ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Optional: 1 tablespoon whipped cream
Optional: Graham cracker crumbs
- Mix pudding and milk together with wire whisk.
- Add pumpkin and spice and stir well.
- Serve alone or with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Make your own pumpkin pie spice and store in an airtight container:
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- This is a great recipe to prepare with kids.
- Make frozen pudding pops by placing the prepared pudding in popsicle molds, and freezing as directed.