- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounces, or 2 cups cooked mashed squash such as Hubbard)
- 1/2 to 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice to taste
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated skim milk or 1 1/2 cups milk (Skim or 1% low-fat)
- 1 vanilla pudding (instant, 3.5 oz (small box))
- Optional: Whipped topping and graham crackers
1. Remember to start by washing your hands. In a large bowl mix pumpkin and pumpkin spice together.
2. Slowly stir in milk and mix well. Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.
3. Top with optional graham crackers and whipped topping.
Serve with optional graham crackers and whipped topping.
This pudding also makes a great dip for sliced apples, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.
Learn more about: