Spaghetti with meat sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 15-ounce cans spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Fry ground beef with onion over medium heat in large skillet. Drain fat.
3. Add spaghetti sauce and spices to the beef. Stir and simmer on low to blend flavors.
4. To serve: Divide cooked spaghetti between 4 plates, pour sauce over spaghetti. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.