Sweet potato cubes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons olive or canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Rinse and peel sweet potatoes. Cut into 1⁄4 inch slices.
3. In a large bowl, toss potato slices with oil until coated.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
5. Bake at 425 degrees until tender and brown (about 20- 30 minutes), turn occasionally to brown evenly.
1⁄4 cup = 1⁄4 vegetable
- Don’t overcrowd the pan with sweet potatoes.
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil to make clean-up quicker.
- Try different seasonings such as 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic.