Three bean salad
- 1 14-ounce can garbanzo beans
- 1 14-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 14-ounce can cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Open, drain and rinse each can of beans separately than pour into a small bowl. Add the onions.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil and spices to taste.
3. Stir the oil/vinegar mixture into the beans, making sure to coat all the beans evenly.
4. Cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator to blend flavors. Serve at room temperature.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Use any variation of your favorite beans!