Explore this crunchy, sweet fruit
How to select
Choose apples that are bright in color . Make sure the skin is firm, smooth, blemish free and the stem is intact.
How to store
Apples may be stored in the refrigerator in a plastic bag for up to three weeks away from odorous food.
How to use
- Dipping apples into peanut butter is a great way to get extra protein.
- Make your own applesauce.
- Apples make great baked fruit desserts, such as breads, muffins, cobblers, and crisps.
- Great for on the go, grab an apple for a quick snack.
- Create an apple tasting bar to try many different varieties.