How to select
Choose plump, firm grapes that are firmly attached to the stem.
How to store
Store grapes in a plastic bag or container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
How to use
- Try frozen grapes for a sweet treat.
- Add grapes to yogurt, salads, or gelatin.
- Add chilled grapes to your favorite low-fat chicken, seafood, or pasta salad.
- Try cubed cheese, whole wheat crackers topped with sweet grapes.
- Grapes are a quick and easy portable snack for on the road. Just rinse and enjoy!
Did you know...
- Grapes are one of the oldest fruits known.
- Grapes are considered nature’s candy because of their sweetness. Unlike candy, grapes are packed with vitamin C and other nutrients that help you stay healthy.
- Concord grapes are the only variety native to North America—other native fruits are blueberries and cranberries.
- Grapes are grown and harvested on all continents except Antarctica.
- About 97% of all grapes sold in the U.S. are grown in California.