Succeed with your health goals
Start with small changes to set yourself up for success
- Want to eat your favorite foods, but reduce your sodium intake? Check out these easy tips and tricks.
- Take one day at a time. Even if you make a plan, life happens and sometimes things don't go as planned. If you miss a day or a milestone, don't give up!
- Be active your way. Pick activities you enjoy! And remember, being physically active doesn’t mean you have to spend hours at the gym. Small movements throughout the day add up!
- Team up with a friend. Having additional support and accountability may help you both stay on track to reach your goals.
- Celebrate successes! Reward yourself as you build positive habits.
Become a Member
Create a free account to access all site content.
Already have a University of Minnesota account?